The feedback will be presented to the City Council in late spring/early summer to ensure the City has the resources to continue providing the services, maintenance and infrastructure the community values most.
The City of San Luis Obispo is engaging the community about their services, maintenance and infrastructure needs to ensure our community maintains its character and quality of life. Together, we can find local solutions that maintain quality of life, now and into the future.
Through conversations with community members, a list of top priorities have emerged:
• Requiring all funds used locally to benefit the community
• Addressing homelessness
• Protecting creeks from pollution
• Keeping public areas safe and clean
• Maintaining police, fire/emergency response
• Helping ensure children have safe places to play
• Preserving open space and natural areas
• Protecting long-term fiscal stability
• Preparing for wildfires and other natural disasters