For updates on COVID-19 in SLO County: Visit ReadySLO.org or call the recorded Public Health Information Line at (805) 788-2903. A staffed phone assistance center at (805) 543-2444 is available seven (7) days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for questions related to COVID-19.
Please check this page often for updates and share this link with your friends and neighbors so everyone has access to timely, accurate information. City staff are currently working in shifts -- at home, from city offices following the 6-foot distance rules and at the city's Emergency Operations Center -- to maintain all essential city services. To keep our community safe, we also need your help. Follow the guidance from public health officials, remain calm and look out for each other. That's what we do best!
General COVID-19 Questions
How Does COVID-19 Impact City Functions/Facilities?
What Actions Has the City Taken to Address COVID-19?
For additional information related to the City's response to COVID-19, please use City Press Release folder below. For COVID-19 press releases from the County of San Luis Obispo, please visit www.readyslo.org.
Current Press Releases:
Previous Press Releases
- 3.26.20 City Creates Guide to Support Local Restaurants and Cafes
- 3.25.2020 - City Community Update
- 3.23.2020 - City Media Release - Social Distancing
- 3.20.2020 City Community Update
- 3.18.2020 - City Media Release - Bar Closure and Restaurant Limited
- 3.18.2020 - City Media Release - City Declares Local Emergency
- 3.17.2020 - City Media Release - City Takes Action to Implement Response Measures for SLO Transit
- 3.16.2020 - City Media Release - City Takes Action to Protect Health and Safety During St. Patrick's Day
- 03.15.2020 City Media Release - City Water Safe For Drinking and Washing
- 03.15.2020 City Media Release - Temporary Facility Closure
- 03.13.2020 City Media Release - City to Temporarily Suspend Before and After School Care
- 3.12.20 City Takes Additional Action to Reduce COVID-19 Impacts
- 03.4.2020 City Ready for Potential Coronavirus Impacts, Requests Community's Help
The City has designed signs and posters to help direct people to the City's website for COVID-19 related information and to share positive and encouraging messages in our community. Please feel free to print and share. We're all in this together!