Our community enjoys a healthy and happy lifestyle, and this section of our website brings together many of the services and important information needed by residents. Use the menus to navigate through the following topics:
- Calendars - We have calendars for government meetings, events, and community services.
- Jobs - Your one-stop shop for finding and applying for jobs available at the City.
- Maps- There are many maps to choose from, some are interactive and some can be viewed or printed full size for reference.
- Online payments - The City accepts a variety of online payments for your convenience.
- Natural Resources - Check out trail maps and learn about the City's open space protection program.
- Parks and Recreation - Our Parks and Recreation services have something for everybody.
- Permits- The City issues a variety of permits, including for construction projects and for starting a business. Start here if you think you need a permit for your project.
- Safety - The City strives to keep you safe in a variety of ways. From our neighborhood officer program, to our Community Emergency Response Training courses, click here to find out more about safety in your neighborhood.
- Transportation - Looking for alternative ways to get around town? Learn about biking or walking through town and the City's transit system here.
- Utilities - Our Utilities Department provides residents and businesses with water and sewer service and manages the City's franchise agreement with San Luis Garbage Company. Follow this link to find out more.
Can't find what you are looking for? Please visit our Telephone and Email Directory for contact information.