Street and Sidewalk Issues

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Streets and SidewalksDepartmentsPhone
Transit (City Bus)Public Works(805) 541-2877
Traffic Signal IssuePublic Works(805) 781-7200
Traffic SafetyPublic Works(805) 781-7200
Abandoned Furniture in Public Right-of-WayUtilities(805) 781-7215
Pot HolePublic Works(805) 781-7220
Sidewalk Damage or Trip HazardPublic Works(805) 781-7220
Street MaintenancePublic Works(805) 781-7220
City SignsPublic Works(805) 781-7220
Street TreesPublic Works(805) 781-7220
Broken Parking MeterPublic Works(805) 781-7230
Abandoned VehiclePolice Department(805) 781-7312
Street Light Out (Hotline)Public Works(805) 783-7700