Street and Sidewalk Issues

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Streets and SidewalksDepartmentsPhone
Abandoned Furniture in Public Right-of-WayUtilities(805) 781-7215
Abandoned VehiclePolice Department(805) 781-7312
Broken Parking MeterPublic Works(805) 781-7230
City SignsPublic Works(805) 781-7220
Pot HolePublic Works(805) 781-7220
Sidewalk Damage or Trip HazardPublic Works(805) 781-7220
Street Light Out (Hotline)Public Works(805) 783-7700
Street MaintenancePublic Works(805) 781-7220
Street TreesPublic Works(805) 781-7220
Traffic SafetyPublic Works(805) 781-7200
Traffic Signal IssuePublic Works(805) 781-7200
Transit (City Bus)Public Works(805) 541-2877