Industrial Users Fee

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The City is required by the state to implement a Pretreatment Program to protect the Water Reclamation Facility from non-domestic wastes that may upset or inhibit the treatment plant’s processes.

The program requires inspection, sampling, documentation and public education of industrial users who may handle or discharge non-domestic wastes. The program receives about 35% of its revenues from industrial users fees while the other 65% comes from the sewer fund. The following charges are billed annually in July of each year.

Description  Rate Example 
Class I  $338.00/Yearly  Automotive Repair, Photo Processors
Class II  $182.00/Yearly  Restaurant, Bakery
Significant Industrial User  $1762.00/Yearly  Chemical manufacturing, Electro-plating
Industrial User Re-Inspection  $82.00/Inspection