Report An Issue

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please use this service to report Non-Emergency issues only.

Emergencies: If the maintenance item is an emergency condition, please call 911.

If you do not see the issue you are reporting below, please call (805) 781-7215

Report A Utility ProblemPhone
Water Waste Violation(805) 781-7215
Stormwater Violation(805) 781-7215
Sewer/Wastewater Odor Issue(805) 781-7215
Low Water Pressure Complaint(805) 781-7215
Emergency Water Leak(805) 781-7215
Emergency Sewer Overflow(805) 781-7215
Drinking Water Questions/Concerns(805) 781-7270
Abandoned Furniture in Public Right-of-Way(805) 781-7215