SLO Transit Rider Info: (805) 541-2877 (Routes, Schedules, Trip Planning, Lost and Found)
SLO Transit Compliments, Comments, Complaints: (805) 594-8090 or SLO Transit Manager
Regional Bus Service (RTA): (805) 541-2228 or slorta.org
Passengers with Disabilities: All buses are accessible to passengers with disabilities. ADA accommodations include but are not limited to wheelchair accessible ramps or lifts on all buses, low-floor, kneeling buses, audio and visual on board bus stop announcements and safety messages.
Runabout Paratransit is a countywide program providing door-to-door service for persons with disabilities operated by San Luis Obispo Regional Transit Authority (RTA). Call (805) 541-2544 or visit slorta.org for more information.
Civil Rights: SLO Transit operates its programs and services with respect for civil rights. Visit civil rights page for more information regarding:
- Title VI Policy - SLO Transit operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin.
- Limited English Proficiency Plan (LEP) - SLO Transit is required to take responsible steps to ensure meaningful access to the benefits, services, information, and other important portions of our programs and activities of individuals who are Limited English Proficient.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) - SLO Transit makes accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to use any of their services.
- Reasonable Modification - SLO Transit is committed to making reasonable modifications to its policies, practices, and procedures to avoid discrimination and ensure programs and services are accessible to individuals with disabilities.
- Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) program - SLO Transit is committed to providing DBE's equal access and opportunity to contracts paid for with public funds.
Mass Transportation Committee Advisory Body (MTC): MTC assists with the ongoing program of public transit in the City and Cal Poly. MTC provides recommendations and input to City Council regarding routes, schedules, capital projects, fares, marketing, and additional services. Meetings are held the second Wednesday of every other month at 2:30 p.m. in the Council Hearing Room. More information here.
Short Range Transit Plan (SRTP):
The 2017 - 2021 Short Range Transit Plan (SRTP) is a five-year plan developed for the City of San Luis Obispo Transit (SLO Transit) to provide direction in planning system growth.
Full SRTP: SLO Transit SRTP, FY 2017 - 2021, adopted September 2016 (pdf, 11.3 mb).
- National Transit Database (NTD) Annual Report: Annual NTD report agency profiles, containing general agency information, financial, and modal data, as well as performance and trend indicators
- GTFS (General Transit Feed Specification) data: Data accessible for analytical purposes by the public, planning agencies, researchers, or Government agencies (last updated 9/14/18)
- TDA - Triennial Performance Audit (FY 14-17) - Executive Summary: Summary of key findings and recommendations developed during the Transportation Development Act (TDA) Performance Audit of the City of San Luis Obispo.