Residential Parking Districts require a city parking permit during designated hours. Permits are only available to the property owner or authorized recipient who currently reside at an address that is within Residential District boundaries. Current fee is $15 per permit, limit two per residence per City Ordinance (municipal code10.36.220). Vehicles parked in these areas without a permit are subject to citation. Click below to see a map of each district.
- Alta Vista: M-F 2am-5pm or M-F 2am-10pm (see map)
- College Highlands: 7 days a week 10pm-10am
- Ferrini: 7 days a week 12am-5pm
- Mission Orchard: M-F 6am-6pm
- Monterey Heights: M-F 2am-10pm
- Murray: M-F 8am-5pm
- Park View: 7 days a week 12am-7am
- Palomar: 7 days a week 10pm-6am
- Tassajara/South Tassajara: 7 days a week 10pm-6am or 24hrs (see map)
- Anholm: 7 days a week 8am-2am
For a map of all the residential district areas click here. Signs are posted in all residential areas with times of enforcement and exceptions.
- In Person: (Photo ID is required). Our office is located at 1260 Chorro Street, Suite B. Regular business hours are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. We accept cash, check and credit/debit cards. The permit(s) will be issued to the authorized recipient on record only.
- Mail: Send copy of permit notice and check or money order (no cash) to our office (1260 Chorro Street Suite B, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401). The permit(s) will be sent via US Postal Service to the authorized recipient on record.
- Phone: Pay by phone with a credit/debit card (805) 781-7230 during regular business hours, Monday- Friday, 8:00am- 5:00pm. The permits will be sent via US Postal Service to the authorized recipient on record.