Residential Parking Districts require a city parking permit during designated hours.
Click below to see a map of each district
- Anholm: 7 days a week 8am-2am
- Alta Vista: M-F 2am-5pm or M-F 2am-10pm (see map)
- College Highlands: 7 days a week 10pm-10am
- Dana Street - Daily 8am-2am (2hr timed parking overlay)
- Ferrini: 7 days a week 12am-5pm
- Mission Orchard: M-F 6am-6pm
- Monterey Heights: M-F 2am-10pm
- Murray: M-F 8am-5pm
- Palomar: 7 days a week 10pm-6am
- Park View: 7 days a week 12am-7am
- Tassajara/South Tassajara: 7 days a week 10pm-6am or 24hrs (see map)
For a map of all the residential district areas click here. Signs are posted in all residential areas with times of enforcement and exceptions.
Vehicles parked in these areas without a permit are subject to citation.
Current fee is $15 per permit, limit two per residence per City Ordinance (municipal code10.36.220).
|Photo ID is required||Send copy of permit notice and check or money order (no cash) to our office:
1260 Chorro Street Suite B, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
|Our office is located at 1260 Chorro Street, Suite B.
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
|The permit(s) will be sent via US Postal Service to the authorized recipient on record|
|We accept cash, check and credit/debit cards
|The permit(s) will be issued to the authorized recipient on record only|