The SLO Swim Center will reopen on July 6, 2020 with a modified schedule.
When the SLO Swim Center reopens, programming will focus on physical fitness recreation. Lap swimming, aqua jogging, walking, aqua aerobics, and warm water exercise will be offered to the community on a reservation basis. The SLO Swim Center is utilizing the website Sign-Up Genius to take reservations.
To help navigate the Sign-Up Genius registration system and maximize your swim time, please review the information below and plan accordingly:
- Reservations for the week of 7/6-7/12 will begin 7/3 at 10:00 am
- It is recommended that you are visit the reservation website prior to 10:00 am the day reservations open to the community 7/3. Individuals that are using handheld devices and smart phones may experience some delays when navigating this system.
- When arriving at the pool, it is imperative that you arrive 20-30 minutes early and have your swim script, cash (exact change if possible), credit card, or YMCA Membership card out and ready for transaction.
- Each time slot allows up to 30 guest reservations,. The check-in process starts 30 minutes before allotted swim time allowing each guest up to 1 minute to complete the mandatory check-in procedure. Arriving late may delay your time in the water.
Mon - Fri: *Reservation ONLY* 7:00 am - 8:30 pm
Sat - Sun: *Reservation ONLY* 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Daily Admission Adult: $3.25
Daily Admission Senior/Youth: $2.75
Swim Scripts Adult: $29.25
Swim Scripts Senior/Youth: $24.25
30 Day Pass Adult: $49
30 Day Pass Senior/Youth: $39
Warm Water Exercise Pass: $100
The SLO Swim Center, open year-round, features an outdoor 50-meter by 25-yard Main Pool with temperature controls keeping the water between 78 and 82 degrees. A Therapy/Tot Pool is maintained at 88 degrees with depths ranging from 1 to 4 feet.
SLO Swim Center Amenities:
- Olympic-sized main pool with attached diving area
- Therapy pool with large covered area
- Fully accessible ADA lift in both pools
- Bathhouse equipped with bathrooms, showers, and changing areas
- Two diving boards for use during recreational swim
- Located next to the Sinsheimer Park/Playground