San Luis Obispo Night Time Use Pilot program is NOT in effect during daylight saving time. The second term of the Winter Evening Access program will be in effect from:
November 4, 2019 - March 8, 2020
Do NOT double click in the app - this causes duplicate permits!
- PERMIT REQUIRED (if hiking/biking past sunset up until 8:30 pm)
- Hiking and biking is allowed
- This program is for Cerro San Luis ONLY
- ALL OTHER OPEN SPACE CLOSE 1 HOUR AFTER SUNSET (Cerro San Luis closes at 8:30 pm)
- Limited 65 people a night
- All other rules and laws apply as normal (dogs on leash, no drones, no smoking etc).
RANGERS WILL BE PRESENT CHECKING PERMITS & EDUCATING THE PUBLIC
During daylight saving time, all city open space open 1 hour before sunrise and closes 1 hour after sunset. Violators are subject to citation with fines in excess of $561. SLMC 12/22/050B
This is a City Council approved, 2 year pilot program to allow winter evening access on the City owned trails on Cerro San Luis November through March up until 8:30pm.