The City of San Luis Obispo Parks and Recreation Department continually seeks instructors to offer fun and exciting recreation programs to our community. As a Recreation Contract Instructor you will enter into an agreement with the City of San Luis Obispo.
What can Parks and Recreation offer you as an Instructor?
- We have many diverse facilities, including gymnasiums, classrooms, aquatic and athletic facilities.
- Your class description will be placed on our Activenet online catalog.
- We offer registration both online and in person.
- With your approval, participants will be able to register through our Activenet Registration Software for your classes and programs.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express for payments.
How to Apply
The Recreation Contract Instructor Handbook is your resource for information on this program. The handbook contains all the necessary paper work to get you started. We recommend you review the hand book prior to submitting:
1. CLASS PROPOSAL SHEET WITH LESSON PLANS AND REFERENCE
2. SEASONAL INFORMATION SHEET
You may also pick up an application at our Administrative office located at 1341 Nipomo Street San Luis Obispo. You can request to have the information faxed or mailed to you by calling (805) 781-7300.