Phone: (805) 781-7124
Fax: (805) 781-7401
990 Palm Street, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, closed on national holidays or as posted.
The Department of Finance is responsible for managing the City’s financial operations in accordance with established policies and plans.
Finance Team Values and Vision
- We are committed to public service and to the democratic values and human rights beliefs upon which our nation is founded.
- We are faithful stewards of the public resources entrusted to us.
- We show respect for each other, for those we serve, and for those we regulate.
- We strive for quality in all endeavors and take pride in the results.
- We enjoy our work, our fellow employees, and celebrate our successes.
- Our financial policies, plans, and reporting systems help the operating departments achieve their objectives and ensure the City’s long-term fiscal health.
- We delight our customers—both external and internal to the organization—with the services we provide them.