(805) 781-7170

Building and Safety
(805) 781-7180

Public Works
(805) 781-7220

Additional Contact Info >>

Hours and Locations >>

Sign Permits are an over-the-counter permit that is processed by the Building Department; however, all sign permits also require approval by the Planning Department.  The two (2) forms below shall completed and submitted to the Community Development Department along with the sign construction plans. Additional details about the Sign Permit process can be found on the Supplemental Sign Worksheet form.

#1: Supplemental Sign Worksheet for Planning

#2: Construction Permit Application