Affordable Housing Rental Opportunities for Seniors or Disabled Residents
See below for affordable rental units. Please contact the Property Manager directly for openings or waiting lists. The City of San Luis Obispo does not own or manage any affordable units.
Judson Terrace Lodge
3042 Augusta Street, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
31 low income affordable apartments. Seniors 62+. For more information or to apply; contact (805) 541-4567.
Judson Terrace Homes
3000 Augusta Street, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
107 low income affordable apartments. Seniors 62+. Income qualifications are applicable. For more information or to apply; contact (805) 541-1600.
Housing Authority of San Luis Obispo (HASLO) Managed Senior or Disabled Units
For the following apartments, please contract HASLO for availability, applications, or wait lists. Call or visit HASLO at 487 Leff Street, 805) 543-4478. Section 8 Low Income Housing Assistance may be available for some apartments, contact HASLO for further details.
- Anderson Hotel - 955 Monterey Street. Seniors and Disabled. 68 studios and 1 bedroom affordable units
- Brizzolara Street Apartments - 611 Brizzolara. Disabled. 30 affordable one and two bedroom units.
- Carmel Street Apartments - 1312 Carmel. Seniors 55+. 19 one bedroom affordable units
- Del Rio Terrace - 1325 Ella. Seniors 55+. 41 one-bedroom affordable units.
- Marvin Garden - 1106 Laurel Lane. Disabled. 24 affordable units.