In compliance with the Political Reform Act of 1974, California Government Code Section 81000 et. seq., and specifically with Section 97300 et. seq., the City of San Luis Obispo adopted its current Conflict of Interest Code. All employees or identified contractors of the City holding positions designated in the adopted Conflict of Interest Code are required to file a Statement of Economic Interest (SEI) using the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) Form 700. The requirements of this code are in addition to other requirements of the Political Reform Act, such as the general prohibition against conflicts of interest contained in Government Code 87100, and are in addition to any other state or local laws pertaining to conflicts of interest.
Additionally, Government Code Section 87200 identifies elected and appointed officials as statutory filers who are required to file Statements of Economic Interests. A current listing of these officials appears below.
SEI Public Access
Statements of Economic Interests are public documents. Any member of the public may inspect and copy any statement. Forms must be available as soon as possible during the agency's regular business hours, but in any event not later than the second business day after the statement is received.
2016 to Present Filers (including 87200 filer statements)
Government Code 87200 Filers listing (elected and appointed officials):
- Heidi Harmon, Mayor
- Aaron Gomez, Council Member
- Carlyn Christianson, Council Member
- Andy Pease, Council Member
- Erica A. Stewart, Council Member
- Hemalata Dandekar, Planning Commission
- Robert Jorgensen, Planning Commission
- Steve Kahn, Planning Commission
- John McKenzie, Planning Commission
- Nicholas Quincey, Planning Commission
- Charles Stevenson, Planning Commission
- Mike Wulkan, Planning Commission
- Derek Johnson, City Manager
- J. Christine Dietrick, City Attorney
- Brigette Elke, City Treasurer/Finance Director
Statements of Economic Interests public access portal.