The City is currently developing a plan for achieving carbon neutrality by 2035. This page will provide updates, schedules, and draft documents. Stay up to date by signing up for e-notifications and check back here for updates and more information about the planning process.
Climate Action Plan Outreach Events
Climate Action Plan Workshop #1
On May 16, 2019, the City hosted the first Climate Action Plan workshop. The event consisted of an overview presentation and an open house workshop inviting participants to share their "big ideas" for achieving carbon neutrality. Links to the video of the opening presentation and the slide deck are available below. If you weren't able to attend, you can still contribute via the Open City Hall link, also provided below.
- Workshop #1 Presentation Slides
- Workshop #1 Presentation Video
- Open City Hall - Online Workshop Questions
- Workshop #2 - July 17, 2019 - 6:00 PM - Location TBD
- Workshop #3 - Schedule TBD
- Draft 2016 Community Greenhouse Gas Emission Inventory (completed in 2018/19) - Seeking Comments!
- The City's original Climate Action Plan (adopted in 2012)