Report an Issue

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please select the email button in the right-hand column of the issue you are reporting. This will help us notify the correct staff and respond to the issue in a timely manner. You may also call the phone number listed to speak with staff from the appropriate department. Select "Any Issue" under All if the issue is not listed or for general assistance.

Transient Encampment on Private Property

Code Enforcement will advise property owners of a violation, take necessary enforcement actions, and work with the Police Department to address trespassing violations. Encampment clean-up is the responsibility of the private property owner. 
Return to full list >>