Report an Issue

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please select the email button in the right-hand column of the issue you are reporting. This will help us notify the correct staff and respond to the issue in a timely manner. You may also call the phone number listed to speak with staff from the appropriate department. Select "Any Issue" under All if the issue is not listed or for general assistance.


  • Departments:Police Department
  • Divisions:Code Violation
  • Phone:(805) 781-7317
To report a crime that is in-progress, call 9-1-1.
Return to full list >>