Report An Issue

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Public Works Services

Please use this online service to report Non-Emergency issues only.

Emergencies: If the maintenance item is an emergency condition, please call 911.


These forms are specific to issues within the City limits.

To report an issue within the County of San Luis Obispo, call (805) 781-5252. Additional resources for determining a County maintained road are provided here.

To report a City Utilities issue (water/sewer leak, sewage odor, water pressure etc.) call (805) 781-7215.

Parks Maintenance

Return to full list >>

*** Non Public Works related issues can be reported here***

If you are reporting a Public Works related issue which is not listed above, please call (805) 781-7200, (805) 781-7220 or submit an Online Service Request.