Please use this online service to report Non-Emergency issues only.
Emergencies: If the maintenance item is an emergency condition, please call 911.
These forms are specific to issues within the City limits.
To report an issue within the County of San Luis Obispo, call (805) 781-5252. Additional resources for determining a County maintained road are provided here.
To report a City Utilities issue (water/sewer leak, sewage odor, water pressure etc.) call (805) 781-7215.
- Divisions:Water Conservation, Stormwater, Report A Utility Problem, Water & Wastewater
- Phone:(805) 781-7215
If you have information about pollution being spilled, dumped or discharged into the storm drainage system, which includes storm drains, ditches, swales, creeks, lakes, ponds, streets, or directly into a waterway, please call (805) 781-7215.
When contacting us, leave as much information as possible:
- Date & Time of Incident
- Location of Incident
- Source & Type of Pollution (if known)
- Responsible Party (if known)
- Your Contact Info
Examples of what you can report:
- Foam, bubbles, or a milky appearance in a ditch or waterway
- A strange odor coming from a storm drain
- Spilled or dumped auto fluids (motor oil, antifreeze, brake fluid, etc) or chemicals (paint, cleaners, etc) on the street or into a storm drain
- Wastewater piped to a creek or ditch (i.e. from a washing machine, floor drain)
- Washing equipment outdoors using chemicals
- Sediment flowing off a construction site