Please use this service to report Non-Emergency issues only.
Emergencies: If the maintenance item is an emergency condition, please call 911.
If you do not see the issue you are reporting below, please call (805) 781-7215
- Divisions:Water Conservation, Stormwater, Report A Utility Problem, Water & Wastewater
- Phone:(805) 781-7215
If you have information about pollution being spilled, dumped or discharged into the storm drainage system, which includes storm drains, ditches, swales, creeks, lakes, ponds, streets, or directly into a waterway, please call (805) 781-7215.
When contacting us, leave as much information as possible:
- Date & Time of Incident
- Location of Incident
- Source & Type of Pollution (if known)
- Responsible Party (if known)
- Your Contact Info
Examples of what you can report:
- Foam, bubbles, or a milky appearance in a ditch or waterway
- A strange odor coming from a storm drain
- Spilled or dumped auto fluids (motor oil, antifreeze, brake fluid, etc) or chemicals (paint, cleaners, etc) on the street or into a storm drain
- Wastewater piped to a creek or ditch (i.e. from a washing machine, floor drain)
- Washing equipment outdoors using chemicals
- Sediment flowing off a construction site