Report an Issue

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please select the email button in the right-hand column of the issue you are reporting. This will help us notify the correct staff and respond to the issue in a timely manner. You may also call the phone number listed to speak with staff from the appropriate department. Select "Any Issue" under All if the issue is not listed or for general assistance.

Criminal Activity at Transient Encampment

  • Departments:Police Department
  • Divisions:Transient Encampment
  • Phone:(805) 781-7312

Examples of Criminal Activity May Include:

  • Trespassing violations 
  • Drug Use
  • Violent Individuals
Return to full list >>