Report an Issue

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please select the email button in the right-hand column of the issue you are reporting. This will help us notify the correct staff and respond to the issue in a timely manner. You may also call the phone number listed to speak with staff from the appropriate department. Select "Any Issue" under All if the issue is not listed or for general assistance.

Transient Encampment on Public Property

The Public Works Parks Maintenance division is responsible for responding to transient encampment reports for any encampments located on any City owned property including, but not limited to, public areas such as streets, sidewalks, culverts, storm drains, bridges, etc. Additionally, the Public Works Parks Maintenance division is also responsible for areas adjacent to the railroad tracks. 
Return to full list >>