County Urges Residents to Avoid Group Gatherings
On Sunday, April 26, 2020, County officials released information urging residents to avoid group gatherings in light of increasing reports of people gathering at local beaches and parks. While San Luis Obispo is currently under both state and local Shelter at Home Orders, County Health officials provided the following guidance to residents who want to enjoy outdoor activities while staying safe:
• Check for any local restrictions at city, county, and state recreational areas.
• Avoid gathering with others outside of your household.
• Stay at least six feet from others at all times and avoid crowded areas.
• Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• Bring hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to use if soap and water are not available.
To read the full release, CLICK HERE.