Road Closures Planned in Downtown San Luis Obispo to Support Women’s March
On Saturday, Jan. 18—beginning at 10 a.m.—street closures will be in effect in downtown San Luis Obispo to support the Women’s March. Street closures will remain in place until the march ends, except for Osos and Pismo streets immediately surrounding Mitchell Park. The Osos and Pismo closures immediately surrounding Mitchell Park will be in effect starting at 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The following streets will permit no parking and tow-away zones will be in effect starting at 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.:
- Higuera from Santa Rosa to Broad
- Marsh from Santa Rosa to Broad
- Morro, Chorro, Garden and Broad between Higuera and Marsh
- Osos from Monterey to Buchon
- Pismo between Santa Rosa and Osos
- Buchon between Santa Rosa and Osos
Members of the community should note that Higuera, Marsh and Broad streets will remain open for vehicle and pedestrian traffic only (no parking will be permitted) until 15 minutes before the march begins. The full march route closure is estimated to begin at approximately 10:45 a.m.