Advisory Body Recruitment Closes Friday!
The City has been accepting applications for voluntary positions on the following Advisory Bodies for the past six weeks. Recruitment is open for one final week, closing Friday, January 17, 2020 at 5p.m.
The City's Advisory Bodies are groups of volunteers that advise staff and the City Council on matters that affect policy and issues that will affect the future of the community.
- Area Agency on Aging
- Active Transportation Committee
- Administrative Review Board
- Architectural Review Commission
- Citizens' Revenue Enhancement Oversight Commission
- Citizens' Transportation Advisory Committee
- Cultural Heritage Committee
- Housing Authority
- Human Relations Commission
- Mass Transportation Committee
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Personnel Board
- Planning Commission
- Promotional Coordinating Committee
- Tourism Business Improvement District Board
Applications are available online at:
For questions, contact the City Clerk's office:
990 Palm Street
San Luis Obispo CA 93401
Submit completed Online applications by Friday, January 17, 2020 - 5:00 p.m.