Housing Forum Open to the Public
The Latino Outreach Council is hosting a housing forum: “Housing Yesterday, Today, & Tomorrow.” The event is open to the public.
The forum is Tuesday, May 28 from 6 to 8 p.m. Doors open at 5:30 at the San Luis Obispo County Government Center: 1055 Monterey Street, San Luis Obispo.
- County Supervisor Lynn Compton
- Stephanie Teaford; HomeShare SLO & Tiny Homes
- Regina Barbo; United State Department of Agriculture’s Rental Assistance Program
- John Fowler; President & CEO Peoples’ Self-Help Housing Program
- Sandy Murry; San Luis Obispo Housing Authority
The City of San Luis Obispo's Community Development Director, Michael Codron, will also be in attendance.
If you have questions, please call the Latino Outreach Council at 805-610-3385.