This calendar contains dates of government meetings with published agendas for the City Council and City Advisory Bodies. You may subscribe to e-Notifications to directly receive notification of agendas and related packet materials when they are announced on this calendar.
Future Planned Meetings Calendar
A listing of planned meetings is available in pdf format here. (Note that these dates are subject to change.) Meetings are posted on the calendar below when published agendas are available for the public.
SLO Climate Coalition Meeting
- Date: 05/23/2019 6:30 PM - 8:29 PM
- Introduction: The SLO Climate Coalition meeting will be held at the Ludwick Center, 864 Santa Rosa St. San Luis Obispo. Free parking is in back.
1. Welcome and Introductions – Chair Eric Veium (5 minutes)
2. City Liaisons Update
a. City Council Member Aaron Gomez (5 minutes)
b. Sustainability Deputy Director Bob Hill (5 minutes)
3. Revised mission, vision, and values — Kristen (5 minutes)
4. Breakout Action Teams (90 minutes)
5. Action Group reports (10 mins)
The first meeting of each month will be the SLO Climate Coalition meeting in which updates will be presented from the action team leads and business of the coalition will take place. If there is left over time, the action teams will convene. The second meeting of each month will focus on action teams: community choice energy, decarbonized transportation, decarbonizied buildings, zero waste, carbon sequestration, coalition building, community outreach and communications, and organizational development.
Coalition Meetings: Action Team Meetings:
June 6 June 20
July 11 July 25
August 8 August 22
September 5 September 19
October 3 October 17
November 7 November 21
December 5 December 19