2018-19 Grants-In-Aid Funding Cycle is open!
Applications are due by 5:00pm on Wednesday, January 31, 2018.
The City's Grants in Aid (GIA) program provides financial support to non-profit organizations that promote the economic and social well-being of the citizens of San Luis Obispo.
Funding priorities include:
- Homeless prevention including affordable and alternative housing, supportive services and transitional housing,
- Hunger and malnutrition prevention,
- Supportive physical and mental health services for those in need,
- Services for seniors and/or people with disabilities in need,
- Supportive and developmental services for children and youth in need.
For technical/information, please view the presentation linked below:
For other questions, contact Cara Vereschagin at email@example.com or (805) 781-7596
Samples for Reference