You may download the upcoming agenda materials by clicking the "current agenda button" or "agenda correspondence button." Below are the individual reports for the upcoming meeting. You may also subscribe for eNotification of City Council Agenda Packets. Agendas are normally available by the Wednesday afternoon before the next meeting.
- 03-03-2015 Council Agenda Packet - Amended
- 03-03-2015 Amended Special and Regular Agenda
- 03-03-2015 SS1 WRRF Triple Bottom Line Evaluation
- 03-03-2015 C2 Council Minutes
- 03-03-2015 C3 Affordable Housing Incentive - 860 Humbert
- 03-03-2015 C4 Sungard Fixed Assets Module
- 03-03-2015 C5 Subdivision Tract 2342 - 392 Prado Road
- 03-03-2015 C6 Monterey Street Water Main Replacement
- 03-03-2015 C7 WRRF Program Contract Amendment
- 03-03-2015 PH1 Pacific Courtyards 1327 Osos Street
- 03-03-2015 PH2 E-Cigarette Code Amendments
- 03-03-2015 SS2 Neighborhood Match Grant Program
Can I watch the Council Meeting from home?
City Council meetings can be watched live on Charter Cable Government Access Channel 20 or streamed online. Previous regular City Council meeting videos are available on demand, starting the Friday after which they occur or sooner. Meeting videos can also be viewed and duplicates can be purchased in the City Clerk's Office at 990 Palm Street, San Luis Obispo, during normal business hours.
How can I express my opinion on an upcoming Council agenda item?
All interested persons are invited to attend Council meetings to express their views verbally, or to submit written communications to the City Council to express their opinions for or against the agenda item.
When and where does Council meet?
The City Council meets the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the City Council Chamber, City Hall, 990 Palm Street, San Luis Obispo, California. Changes to this schedule, and additional meetings which may be scheduled, are publicly noticed.
I want to speak at a City Council Meeting. What do I do?
When you arrive at the Council Chambers, please complete a “City Council Meeting Speaker Card", that is located at the entrance to the Chamber, and submit it to the City Clerk. When the Mayor calls your name, please step to the podium, and state your name and city of residence and whether you represent a business or group. (Note: Municipal Advocates must disclose themselves as such and identify the party(ies) represented - SLOMC Sec. 2.64.070) Speakers are allocated three minutes in which to express their views.