Request A Service

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please use this service to make a service request by clicking the name of the service you would like

If you do not see the service listed below please call (805) 781-7215

Request A Utility ServicePhone
Abandoned Furniture in Public Right-of-Way(805) 781-7213
Discontinue Water/Sewer Service(805) 781-7133
Establish Water/Sewer Service(805) 781-7133
Low Income Utility Bill Assistance(805) 781-7133
Schedule a Shut Off For Plumbing Repairs(805) 781-7215
Toilet Retrofit Inspection/Verification(805) 781-7213
Utility Bill Adjustment(805) 781-7215
Water/Sewer Bill Payment(805) 781-7133