Skip Navigation
Department Photo City of San Luis Obispo
Finance Department

SearchContact UsCity Home
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where can I get a printed map of the city?
A: City street map is available from the Chamber of Commerce, 1039 Chorro Street.

Q: Where can I get digital data of the City?
A: Geographic Information Services has digital data available upon request.  Please contact David Yun (, 805-781-7189) for more detail.

Q: What is the latitude and longitude of City Hall?
A: 35 degrees, 16 minutes, 59 seconds North; 120 degrees, 39 minutes, 45 seconds West.

Q: Can you tell me where a street, address or parcel number is located?
A: Contact the Community Development Department at 781-7172. You can also access this information yourself on a public access computer in the lobby of the Community Development Department.

Q: Where can I get an assessor's parcel map of my property?
A: San Luis Obispo County Assessor's website provides assessor's parcel maps.

Q: How do I get to City Hall?
A: For a map and directions to City Hall click here.

About the Department | Programs and Services | What’s New | FAQs
Utility Billing | Business License & Tax | Financial Reports
City Budget | Policies | Bids & Proposals | G I S | Department Home

About the City | Visiting SLO | City Government | Employment
Bids & Proposals | FAQs | Press Room | How are we doing?

©2014 City of San Luis Obispo